American Literature Books Video Discussion
Each week you will be given three or four questions pertaining to important topics covered in the materials provided in the question itself, the textbook, the lectures, the other materials provided, and my comments in my Live Session. You choose the one you like and post a response of 125 words or more. You also need to respond to another post from one of your fellow students. This second post should be at least 60 or so words long and should not just agree with or repeat what has been said.
Please use an example that has not already been used in the discussion
- Write for one (1) minute using the stream of consciousness writing method (Note: You may also type it offline and copy it within this discussion thread). Describe your experience and your reaction to what you wrote. Of the samples of the stream of consciousness technique given in this week’s chapters, determine which you prefer and explain the reasons why.
- Of the various authors, artists, and musicians who participated in the Harlem Renaissance identify the person whose autograph you would most want, and explain the reasons why. Provide one (1) example that illustrates the reason why you selected the person that you did.
- World War I is sometimes described as the first war where industrialization was brought to warfare. Choose one technological advance that changed the way that war was fought in WWI. Explain its impact and if it still effects us today.
Health Services Discussion
How do EHRs support population health?”
- What is the role of EHRs in supporting population health?
- How do they enhance patient engagement/outreach, care coordination/management, and health information exchange?
- How have information systems saved health care payors and patients on care costs?
- How have clinical outcomes and organizational outcomes among various populations of patients been improved as a result of health care IT?