Identify some of the core leadership concepts that you identified with the most while listening to the leadership podcasts and answer each of the following questions:
1. Which speaker did you identify with the most and why? Was there a speaker that you did not agree with? What specifically did you not agree with? If you had an opportunity to shadow one of the speakers for a day, which one would it be and why?
2. Did you identify any traits that were common among all or most of the speakers? Did you note that any of the speakers followed a particular leadership style? If so, which styles did you pick up on?
3. What idea, story, example, or philosophy stood out the most? Was there something that you continued to think about, even after you had completed a podcast? If so, why do you think that is?
4. “Nanos gigantum humeris insidentes” is a Latin phrase/metaphor which expresses the meaning of “discovering truth by building on previous discoveries”. How do you think learning about the career paths and experiences can be of value to students learning about healthcare management concepts?
5. What other thoughts do you have on your experience of listening to the leadership podcasts?
At least 2 pages excluding cover, attachments, and bibliography in APA format. If used, in-text citations should also be in APA format.