Mechanic and Organic Structure
Define and the differences of both mechanic and organic structure. What’s JIT?
Advantages of business
Every business relies on the two factors, which include people and systems. An individual creates the business and it survives in the market by benefitting some other individual. In order to understand how a business works it is very significant to have a firm knowledge regarding the way a person thinks as well as behave that how the decisions are made by them and how they communicate with each other (Markides and Sosa 2013).
Systems on the other hand are those unseen structures that embrace every business jointly. A business that becomes successful provides that product that is needed by an individual. The reasonable price is offered that can be paid by the individual. The advantage involved in the business includes innovation that is in a business a company should lead to the introduction of new goods and services. The company should always adapt to the changes as the taste and preferences of the customer changes with the change in time. In order to gain competitive advantage the firm must ensure the quality of its product and the speed of the service should be accurate as well as fast s compared to its competitors.
The processes and the Competitive Environment
The business requires defining their market structure precisely as they face a lot of competition in the market. This in turn involves the acknowledgment of a wide base of competitors. The business thus needs to enhance their competitive approaches that will distinguish it from its competitors. They must ensure that they meet the requirement and the taste of its customers.
Better decisions by a manager
1. Risk – the state when the probability exists for the serious and shattering results is defined as risk. It can add value to any state of affairs.
2. Uncertainty – this situation takes place when the order or natures of things are unidentified or the information is not sufficient. The information in that case needs to be accurate to the decision makers to avoid uncertainty.
3. Conflict – it takes place when the opposition occurs from the actual or apparent dissimilarities or incompatibilities. Mainly the conflict takes place between the individuals or the groups.
4. Lack of structure – it includes the programmed decision that is handled by the well-known business regulations and procedures.
The procedure by which a decision is made on the basis of right and wrong is termed as ethical climate.
The danger sign in a business takes place in the following circumstances:
1. It takes place when the businesses do not make innovative things. As a result, it starts losing its customers and that is danger sign of a business.
2. The business also fails when it lacks the process which is able to handle the moral problems.
3. A poor cash flow management is also a sign of danger in a business.
4. The danger is also when a firm responds to the demand of the shareholders at the cost of the customers.
The give examples of a bad employee are as follows:
1. The employee who is always late
2. The employee who makes a lot of excuses
3. The employee who loves to gossip
4. The employee who do not believe in the mission and vision of the company
5. The employee who is convinced about the fact that he is the smartest person
Moral problem and its solution
The moral problem takes place when there is a clash of interest. The solution to the moral problem is as follows:
1. Recognizing the problem
2. Suggestion for solution
3. Testing of the suggestion
The Entrepreneur Business plan
The Entrepreneur Business plans are as follows:
1. The description about the product they are selling.
2. The marketing of the product
3. The industrialized and the operation policy
4. The financial plan which will determine how much money the business has.
5. The management team that will include talented managers
Difference between mechanic and organic structure
The organizational structure is considered from the perspective of both the humanistic as well as the mechanistic point of view. This structure mainly depends on the degree to which it is inflexible or flexible. The flexible structures are also termed as organic structure.
The mechanistic structure mainly comprises of a high degree of organizational complexity as well as formalization. It mainly seeks to make the most of internal effectiveness.
JIT or Just in Time
It is mainly an inventory plan which is required by the company in order to utilize to raise the efficiency as well as diminish the waste by obtaining goods the way they are required in the production process. This in turn helps to reduce the inventory charge (Nair et al. 2016).
Markides, C. and Sosa, L., 2013. Pioneering and first mover advantages: the importance of business models. Long Range Planning, 46(4), pp.325-334.
Nair, A., Ataseven, C., Habermann, M. and Dreyfus, D., 2016. Toward a continuum of measurement scales in Just-in-Time (JIT) research–an examination of the predictive validity of single-item and multiple-item measures. Operations Management Research, pp.1-14.