Consider an EHR system you have used while you were a student or in your current practice. If this system was new and you were helping direct implementation, consider the following questions regarding easing the implementation of new systems.
- Describe 3 implementation strategies that you would use to ease the transition to a new system.
- What are the likely barriers to successful implementation and how could you address them?
- Name and explain at least two staff education strategies you would use.
- List and describe the phases of the Life Cycle of an information system.
Additionally, please read and answer the following:
1. Reflect on the SDLC in relation to the quality of the organizational decision making throughout the project. What are some of the major stumbling blocks faced by healthcare organizations?
2. Think of a clinical setting you are familiar with and envision artificial intelligence tools. Are there any current tools in use? What tools would enhance practice in this setting and why?
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. G. (2018). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning. Write this in 300 words . APA format .At least 2 two 3 references