Reverse logistics management and operations
Write a minimum of a four-page paper, plus the title page and a reference page on the following statement:
1. To complete this Case Study: Reverse Logistics primarily concerns itself with recovering material and/or economic value from products which are at the end of their useful life. This class will familiarize participants with motives, theory, and practical application, using a variety of sources including textbooks and case studies as well as scientific literature.
2. Review Managing Reverse Logistics reading text and specifically, CH 3 Case studies. Choose a case Study, review the information and pull together the past exercises to develop your methodology and supporting methods to either agree or disagree with the Case Study. Explain your reasoning in an APA style paper of 1-2 pages. Write your Case study in a memorandum format, with a business header, Include the Case Study problem statement; You do not need to post Case Study Response to the Discussion Folder, You will be graded on Content, Understanding, Timeliness, Critical Thinking, Correctness of Writing.
– Readings: SPMR – Managing Reverse Logistics deBrito – CH 3; LO – 1-13
– Read readings your chosen Case Study.
– Post your Case Study to the Assignments Folder
– Then read your Case Study.
– Identify, assess, analyze and solve problems related to supply chain management
Understand the concepts and vocabulary of the Reverse Logistics discipline
– Develop and apply research skills appropriate to the requirements of the unit and discipline
– Understand how the concepts of related management disciplines are applied in the development of Reverse Logistics problems
– Understand and apply the concepts learned to L&SCM problems and support their solutions with logical argument
– Communicate an understanding of the unit’s concepts and their application in written and verbal/ presentation media
– To develop individual intellectual inquiry and application skills
– To demonstrate the realization of these outcomes by achieving an adequate overall standard in the assessment process