Discussion Topic: Self-Assessment
By the end of the lesson, the learner will:
- Reflect on topics they have covered over the last 15 weeks
- Discuss the application of Middle Range Theories and Nursing Practice.
- Discuss the impact of mentors during the course
Student Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Critically analyze the philosophical underpinnings of nursing theories.
- Critique nursing’s conceptual models, grand theories, and mid-range theories.
- Examine the influence that nursing models and theories have upon research and practice.
- Apply nursing theory or theories to nursing research.
Provides an explanation of how the selected Student Learning Outcomes are explored or related to the Discussion Topic.
- Historical Background
- Definition of Theory Concepts
- Description of Theory: Major Components and Their Relationships
- Research Application for the Theory of Comfort
- Instruments Used in Empirical Testing
– 500 words
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Use 3 academic sources. Not older than 5 years
– Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT allowed